Friday, July 18, 2014

New Sofa design and Ebay Goodies!!

 
Few of the items on my Project to-do list was a Sofa and an armchair.
 
One weekend I finally got srated with the sofa, it took about 4 days.... as with anything in life, you probably never get it right the first time, but if you don't give up, you get better at it!





I thought the dollhouse also needed some soft furnishings, I couldn't make them so I had to buy them! As Miniatures are relatively niche in Malaysia so many collectors are still buying online and having them shipped. I looked around Ebay for many days, bidded on a few things, compared prices and managed to get a good deal from a very good seller!


 
I was soooo Happy when the items arrived! Are they like the most adorable little things or what ?! Hee Hee!

Something doesn't look right........  why of course!


A Home is not complete without a Pet or two! I put the cat on the couch as a joke to a Facebook Friend! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is one massive cat! You sure he is not a Mountain Lion? Your needlework and crafting skills are improving with each post, bestie! The sofa looks so much like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete