Saturday, May 4, 2013

1/6 scale Doll Kimono Project

Hiya there! :)
 
 Found this Gorgeous skirt some time back and thought since I'm not going to wear it plus the print is so lovely, I'm going to make tiny kimono out of it.  
 
 This is my first sewing Project so I'm still learning slowly from tutorials AND hand stitching everything as a sewing machine has to wait. Guess no pain, no gain!
 
 

Love Love Love the Print ! :)

 A Kimono pattern modelled after Barbie's measurement...
 
 This will be the Nagajuban (innerwear) thingy as it came out a bit too small after I did the hemming. Boo!
 
Outer robe pinned together for now... Will continue hemming later tonight!
 
Eyes heavy, it's 1.35am... Very excited, going to Vote for the first time tomorrow morning! A better Malaysia! Here we come!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment