Saturday, March 29, 2014

No rest for the wicked.....

I do apologize for the long absence....
 
Rollercoaster is putting it mildly of what has happened in the past few months. I quit my job as I was left with no choice but to leave. I decided the BS isn't going to end and I can no longer work carrying out stupid tasks from 'Bullies'. As scary as it looked, I decided to grit my teeth and take the road less travelled. It has been just a week since my release and I couldn't be happier and waking up in the mornings has been filled with gladness in heart.
 
 
I haven't given up at all on my crazy ideas for the Doll Lifestyle Project and during this whole week since my Freedom days started,  I've even put up my Idea Board on one of those free nights, organized my little Workstation (my current dining table, which means more TV dinners! Yay!), picked up some new skills over Youtube, sketched my prototype ideas, sourcing for materials, attended an E-commerce class and meeting clients in between. It's a bit crazy ....






 
 
Starting anew is always difficult/terrifying; but once you do, be brave and the Universe opens up endless opportunities for you.
 
More exciting updates coming!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment