Thursday, April 3, 2014

DIY MIniature Kit


I bought this little kit from Kenanga Wholesale Mall while shopping with a friend last year. My friend D who had built one before warned me it's not for the impatient folks. I was sooo taken by the cuteness I bought it anyway as it was only like RM15 ?



My horror when I opened the box.....


I started with the stool and coffee table bcos it seemed like the easiest on the instruction book


Little Drawer chest! The beads that came with the kit for the handles were not so nice so I went to Daiso and hunted the perfect beads!

Floor and walls coming up!




Sofa proved to be the most difficult suprisingly! I took the longest time trying to understand the instructions!
 

The kit comes with 2 tiny LED diodes that are very easy to attach! I used to be pretty good in Kemahiran Hidup class back in high school! I enjoyed the woodwork and soldering the circuit board more than the sewing and cooking!


I remember feeling so frustrated when I couldn't figure out certain parts and my fingers covered in sticky glue and how I screamed when I put to much glue and try to wipe it off and leave a trail of black sticky mess! Nevertheless, I still highly recommend it as Family Project as it's great for problem solving and builds patience!
Happy Building Folks!

1 comment: